“Call for Paper” is a cultural room where it is possible to read trends and gather innovative proposal, in order to express their own opinion about several topics we are concerned to debate. October 2016 theme: “Terrorism and Europe”
Rules for Authors of the articles answering to the “Call for Papers”
The Authors shall indicate at the foot of the essay Name, Surname and Profession.
Four types of papers are expected:
- Their own unpublished writings (brief essays);
- Their own writings published on other media, providing evidence to hold the rights and/or the necessary authorization for the publication on The Horsemoon Post;
- Curatorship and translations of other authors’ works or journal articles, providing evidence to hold the rights and/or the necessary authorization for the publication on The Horsemoon Post. In the case of curatorship/reviews/ translations, of parts of books or articles, the Author shall also indicate the original source, specifying:
- Author of the edited/reviewed/translated book;
- Original title;
- Original reviews of other authors’ works or journal articles.
The Authors may send their own papers in Italian, English, French, Spanish and Portuguese, along with their own and concise biography, between 300 and 400 characters.
Format and extension of the contributions
The contributions shall be sent in Word with extensions *.doc, *.docx or *.odt., and wrote in Times New Roman typeface, 12 pt, between 20,000-30,000 characters, including spaces, according to the ‘Editorial Guidelines’ of The Horsemoon Post.
Sending the contributions
The contributions shall be send to the editorial staff by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with ref: “CALL FOR Papers + Title of the contribution”.
Along with the contribution, the Author shall send to the editorial staff an application form (available for download here) to the Call for Papers, including the following data:
- Type of contribution (unpublished essay, their own writing published on other media, translation, review);
- Title of the contribution;
- Subheading (possible);
- Abstract (500-800 characters, including spaces), in the language in which the article is written;
- List of five keywords, in the language in which the article is written.
The Author of the contribution shall not publish their writing on other media before 90 days from the publication on The Horsemoon Post, provided that the source is quoted, specifying the original link.
Every text send to The Horsemoon Post for the publication in the Call for Papers can be submitted to other magazine, not before 90 days from the publication, provided that the original source is quoted.
The Author retains all rights relating to the contribution, published for free by The Horsemoon Post. In the case where the Editorial Staff and the Scientific Committee decide to insert the contribution in a publication sold in the publishing market, whether in paper or electronic form, specific agreements shall be stipulated with the Author for the transfer of rights and the procedures for the subsequent settlement.
Delivery date of the articles
The delivery date of the articles shall be 30 days from the launch of the Call for Papers.
The publication of the contributions is subjected at the incontestable discretion of the Scientific Committee of The Horsemoon Post, which reserves the right to translate the published contributions into English and Italian.
TRASLATION AND EDITING BY CHIARA RINZIVILLO © RIPRODUZIONE RISERVATA
Se hai gradito questo articolo, clicca per favore “Mi piace” sulla pagina Facebook di The Horsemoon Post (raggiungibile qui), dove potrai commentare e suggerirci ulteriori approfondimenti. Puoi seguirci anche su Twitter (qui) Grazie.